F Nation and Fantastic Studios hereby invites you to a creative workshop the 13th of November.
During 3,5 hours (13.00-16.30) a team consisting of 5-10 people from your staff and/or stakeholders will get an opportunity to try out new methods and work together in a structured way to develop ideas around a challenge of your choice - without charge!
By submitting a team of participants from your organization, you will get an occasion to generate ideas and solutions and a shot of inspiration on how to work creatively together in your own teams and organization. Your workshop will be run by trainees participating in the Leading Creative Collaboration training hosted by F Nation and Fantastic Studios. Parts of the workshop will be held in English. Don’t miss this opportunity!
First come, first serve. Sign up below!
- 5-10 participants for 3,5 hours to attend the workshop. The workshop is free of charge.
- The workshop is free of charge, but we have a no show fee of xx SEK.
DEADLINE AND APPLICATION
Submit your application November the 10th at the latest by filling in the form below. The application and the workshop will be in English. In the application you need to:
- Have 5-10 people from your organization that will join you for the workshop.
- Fill in the form below. Our space is limited to allow a maximum of 6 organizations to participate.
- First come, first serve. Sign up now below!
When and where
13.00-16.30, 13th of November. F Nation, Stadsgårdshamnen 22, 116 45 Stockholm.
ABOUT FANTASTIC STUDIOS
Fantastic Studios is a creative consultancy firm based in Scandinavia working globally. We use facilitation to enable creative collaboration and transformation in organizations to solve complex problems. If you need help or have any questions contact us at any time:
Jonas Boutani Werner