LEADING CREATIVE COLLABORATION
UPCOMING TRAINING: Feb 2018, sTockholm, Sweden
The world is rapidly changing and most of us experience an accelerating flow of new challenges. We see that the ability to lead and empower teams and stakeholders in creative endeavours, problem solving and idea development has become fundamental to the survival and success of organizations.
This leadership training provides the concrete skills to structure and lead creative collaboration as a facilitator or workshop host, as well as the deeper understanding crucial to making executive and managerial decisions.
Leading Creative Collaboration spans over three intense days, during which participants explore and develop skills in leading creative collaboration and structured idea development. The course is designed for professionals with leadership experience who are serious about unfolding the creative and innovative potential in people, groups and organizations.
After the training you will be able to
- Understand the full innovation process
- Lead teams thought creative collaboration and structured idea development workshops
- Design and plan creative workshops
- Nurture a creative culture
- Turn challenges into opportunities for innovation
- Provide your organization with a tool box for idea development and workshop design
- Apply what you’ve learned in your project, team or organization
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR WORK
“Fantastic Studios truly lives up to their name. Many trainers can deliver content, but only some can ensure that participants fully internalize and master new material and put into action. Fantastic Studios delivered a world-class curriculum that empowered me and my 300 colleagues with the skills needed to lead others through creative collaboration and idea development. We know because it’s already happening around the Greenpeace offices globally.”
— Michael Silberman, Global Director, Mobilisation Lab at Greenpeace
“The learning experience our clients and students get is extraordinary. The methods and tools influence the participants to be even more creative and efficient co-workers. I recommend Fantastic Studios to every company that wants to upgrade the creative thinking and teamwork.”
— Åsa Silfverberg, Head of Design & Development, Hyper Island
DAY ONE: EXPERIENCE CREATIVE COLLABORATION AND STRUCTURED IDEA DEVELOPMENT
- How to develop innovative ideas around business challenges
- How to super charge creative collaboration by applying principles of creativity and methods for idea development
- How to make idea development highly effective by using a structured process
DAY TWO: CREATIVE FACILITATION TRAINING
- How to use a process design model to plan your own idea development workshop
- How to avoid common mistakes while designing, planning and running workshops
- How to develop and select appropriate tools and methods for different parts of the workshop
DAY THREE: HANDS ON FACILITATION
- How to prepare for creative space design and practical arrangements
- How to execute idea development from own design
- How to maximise life long learning through reflecting on own experience
The training is fully interactive and combines short inspirational sessions, instructions, energizers and creative exercises. We work with experience-based learning, taking you through concrete experiences and reflection sessions. By doing this, we create excellent opportunities for you to formulate insights from the training and to refect on how to apply ideas/learnings in your own organizational context.
- Three full days of workshops from 0900-1800
- The training will be conducted in English
- Location: F Nation, Stadsgårdshamnen 22, Stockholm
- 22,400 SEK + VAT/person or 2300 € + VAT/person
- 18,000 SEK + VAT/person or 1850 € + VAT/person for people from NGO's
Participants needing travel and accommodation are required to organize and pay for this themselves.
If you have any questions regarding the training please contact us at hello[at]fantasticstudios.com or call +46 78 218 78 09 at any time.
Does this training sound like something for you? We have a upcoming course in February 2018, Stockholm and hopefully one in Gothenburg in March. Sign up to our interest list below and we will keep you up to date with info! You can also read our course syllabus for more detailed information.