LEADING CREATIVE COLLABORATION
OCTOBER / NOVEMBER (exact days tba), sTockholm, Sweden
The world is rapidly changing and most of us experience an accelerating flow of new challenges. We see that the ability to lead and empower teams and stakeholders in creative endeavours, problem solving and idea development has become fundamental to the survival and success of organisations.
This leadership training provides the concrete skills to structure and lead creative collaboration as a facilitator or workshop host. The training also gives great opportunity to develop a deeper strategic understanding crucial to making executive and managerial decisions to support creativity and innovation in your organisation.
Leading Creative Collaboration spans over three intense days, during which participants explore and develop skills in leading creative collaboration and structured idea development. Our methodology is based in traditional Design Thinking and Human Centered Design. This training is designed for professionals with leadership experience who are serious about unfolding the creative and innovative potential in people, groups and organisations.
After the training you will be able to
- Understand the full innovation process
- Lead teams and clients thought creative collaboration and structured idea development workshops
- Design and plan creative workshops
- Nurture a creative culture
- Turn challenges into opportunities for innovation
- Provide your organisation with a tool box for idea development and workshop design
- Apply what you’ve learned in your project, team or organisation as well as in your client relations.
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR WORK
“Fantastic Studios truly lives up to their name. Many trainers can deliver content, but only some can ensure that participants fully internalize and master new material and put it into action. Fantastic Studios delivered a world-class curriculum that empowered me and my 300 colleagues with the skills needed to lead others through creative collaboration and idea development. We know because it’s already happening around the Greenpeace offices globally.”
— Michael Silberman, Global Director, Mobilisation Lab at Greenpeace
“The learning experience our clients and students get is extraordinary. The methods and tools influence the participants to be even more creative and efficient co-workers. I recommend Fantastic Studios to every company that wants to upgrade the creative thinking and teamwork.”
— Åsa Silfverberg, Head of Design & Development, Hyper Island
DAY ONE: EXPERIENCE CREATIVE COLLABORATION AND STRUCTURED IDEA DEVELOPMENT
- How to develop innovative ideas and solutions to challenges by using a structured process
- How to boost creative collaboration by applying principles of creativity in groups
- ...and getting hands on experience of using a tool-box for idea development
DAY TWO: CREATIVE FACILITATION TRAINING
- Get a deep understanding of the role of the facilitator and how to avoid common mistakes when designing, planning and running short creative sessions
- How to use a process design model to plan your own idea development sessions
- How to develop and select appropriate tools and methods for different parts of the workshop
DAY THREE: HANDS ON workshop FACILITATION
- Experience in designing, planning and running full idea development workshops
- How to secure continuous learning and development as a facilitator through reflection and feed-back
- Feed-forward on how to anchor and apply your learning in your own work and organisational context
The training is highly interactive and combines short inspirational sessions, instructions, energisers and creative exercises. We work with experience-based learning, taking the group through concrete experiences and reflection sessions. By doing this, we create excellent opportunities for all participants to explore and formulate insights from the training. We also give focus to create a base for participants to apply ideas and learnings in their specific organisational context.
- Three full days of workshops from 09.00-18.00
- The training will be conducted in English
- Location: Färgfabriken, Lövholmsbrinken 1, Stockholm.
- Standard: 24,000 SEK + VAT/person or 2400 € + VAT/person*
- NGO: 19,200 SEK + VAT/person or 1920 € + VAT/person*
*Please contact us for group discount, 3 people or more from the same organisation
Participants needing travel and accommodation are required to organise and pay for this themselves.
If you have any questions regarding the training please contact us:
Jonas Boutani Werner +46 78 218 78 09 - lead facilitator
Does this training sound like something for you? We have an upcoming training at Färgfabriken during October/november 2018, exact days to be announced soon. You can read our training syllabus for more detailed information. Other than that, the only thing left to do is to sign up below.
Already registered and want to go directly to the invoice form? Click here.